Rob Knotts (rknotts@psn.net)
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 10:18:41 -0700

>parallax/focus effects to give the show greater 3D feel??? Am I the only
>one disturbed by this? It's bad enough we have to see Cheezy-ass digital
>effects in modern anime, (KOFF... angel Links... KOFF, KOFF) but to
>screw around with MSG is pretty much evil. I'm glad I bought that LD box
>now after all.
>
>---Brett Jensen

I may be wrong about this, but as I understand the parallax process is
pretty innocuous. It's used in 2d side-scrolling video games to give the
illusion of depth by having the background imagery animated seperately from
the foreground imagery. Now, how they could pull that off without
reanimating the series, I don't know.

rk