KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 09:09:55 -0800

According to Jerry Chu from the Bandai Panel at Aka Kon, the 3D effects are
simple blur and perspective effects to make it seem 3D. I've heard that
Tomino is a bit of a picky person actually, so I have confidence that the
"3D" effects will actually turn out nice. After hearing directly from a
Bandai guy that is.

Kuren