Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 09:32:27 -0500

missons, set in a variety of environments. Also the mecha design lab have
improved to limit the number of designs. As soon as my order arrives and my
finals are finished, I will be playing it all day long! Oh yeah, I forget to
mention that Breath of Fire 4 and FF9 are out too! Looks like a busy
Chrismas vacation to me...