Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 18:03:55 +0800

"Jose Luis S Manalansan,IV" wrote:

> gundam@aeug.org wrote:
> >1/144 or 1/100. BTW I'm going to get the fire Valk 1/144 for Christmas, is
> >it a good kit?
> IIRC it isn't variable but it comes in two figures namely Fighter & Battroid Mode.

the 1/144 kit is very good. there are no problems on the fighter & battroid.
just steer clear from the 1/100s.......

oh, and does that VF-19 action figure have any problems?
i think there was a member of the GML who posted some pics of his... think it was this
"crazy probe"...
i'm thinking of getting it... but the one thing i noticed was the way the wings are
aligned in gerwalk mode...