Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 22:43:00 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Peter Carranza" <uc0088sentinel@hotmail.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: November 29, 2000 9:26:38 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] OT: how a true spacecraft would look like?

>In space, wouldn't a Ball be more efficient than an MS? Esp. if >it had 360
>degree cameras and verniers? Is a humanoid shape functional in >space? For
>that matter, why should space fighters resemble the atmospheric
>aerodynamic
>cockpit/fuselage/wing jets? There is no friction in the vacuum >of space.

Then we could bring out the old action reaction argument wherein an MS uses
the mtion of its arms and legs to turn and stuf as copmpared to0 just using
verniers wich would enable it to save propelant. IIf this was the cas,
howabout a ball with MS like arms?

>From: "Wiseman" <wiseman@inwind.it>
>To: "gundam" <gundam@aeug.org>
>Subject: [gundam] OT: how a true spacecraft would look like?
>Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:37:38 +0100
>
>What an emotion! This is the first thread I start... ^__^
>
>I just wondered: how a true war starship would look like...
>
>For instance, I assume armour would be senseless, due to relativistic
>velocities of the shells; and where should be the vernier thrusters? And
>what kind of weapons should it have?
>
>Wiseman

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.