BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:20:17 EST

In a message dated 12/1/2000 4:50:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
neogohan@nc.rr.com writes:

> When I was a huge star wars fan, they said the reason the Tie Fighter's
> lasers were green and the X Wing's lasers are red/orange is because of
> the gases they use in the lasers... That's the only reasonable

  Also, according to the books, when a Jedi builds his light saber, the
reason they are different colors, is the crystal's color determines the blade
color. If a white gem/crystal, the blade is a whiteish/silverish color, red
crystal = red saber blade.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"