Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:53:35 -0800

>Hi!
>Iím very interested in and still looking for gundam English translated
>novels, preferably stories that set during UC timeline. All that I know
>there are 2 novels:
>1.Gundam Mobile Suit volume I,II,II (Publisher: Del Rey Author: Yoshiyuki
>Tomino Translator: Frederik L. Schodt)

This set is now out of print, but you can still score good deals on eBay
frequently. They appear there at least once every other week.

>2.Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 (Publisher: Viz Communications Artist: Kazuhisa
>Kondo)

This is the manga/graphic novel/comic book series, not really a novel.

>could you guys telling me if there is any other?
>
>Thanks
>
>-Rian

The only novel available in English was the original trilogy penned by
Tomino. There are tons more which have been translated to other
languages such as Mandarin Chinese, including all of the U.C. stories
from Tomino, several from Wing, etc. With Wing mania and no English
translation of any of the Wing novels in sight, I won't hold my breath
with the rest of the lot.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0