Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Fri, 1 Dec 00 20:45:03 -0500

Ok, this is something I've been thinking about really hard lately... I
mean REALLY hard... I've been looking for episodes of the original Gundam
for some time, and have turned up empty handed, however I never really
thought of getting the movies. I want to but there are some questions I
need answered... First of all, what came first? The movies or the show?
What do you think it better? Is the animation about the same? Does
everything that happens in the show happen in the movies? What is over
all a better buy? I personally want to get the episodes since they're
original, right? arrrgggh, dilemma, please help