Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 15:18:47 -0600

>Also, I realized that on the Zeta, the wing binders look funky... I don't
>remember seeing them look anything like that in any picture before, any
>reason?

They screwed up quite a bit on that model. Note the artistic liberty they
took with the shield. But the biggest mistake I've noticed with the model
was that they even made it at all.

I will concede, tho', that the 1/100 does look worse (that chest IS really
bad). I can't comment on construction, tho'. Never been drunk enough to buy
it :P

-G