Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:54:20 -0800

WooJin writes,

>I was under the impression that the Joint Equipment Called for the sharing
>of "accessories", such as Weapons and other similar items...am I wrong on
>this one?

  My understanding was that it includes internals as well. In fact, if
the explanation box in the new Hobby Japan's preview of the MG Kaempfer
accurately reflects the contents of the kit manual (which it usually
does), the new explanation for the Kaempfer is that it's a kitbashed
design enabled by the plan and based on a Zaku FZ frame...

-- Mark