Jonathan Ng (crossbonegundam@home.com)
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 00:14:47 -0500

At 07:10 PM 24/11/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Some of the more important innovation: Incom, the remote control weapon
>system that everyone can use. E-Pack, the field swapable ammo pack for beam
>rifle.

Incoms I don't agree with. They were never used often enough in any series
(Out of all the UC series only ZZ, Sentinel, and possibly V had them
tailored for non-newtypes) which meant there was something that was
hampering their use. However with Minovsky particle jamming I think the
linear cockpit was a badly needed innovation otherwise it would be very
easy to sneak up behind a target...

Jonathan Ng