Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:04:27 -0800

Echo|Fox wrote:

> I was under the impression that UC beam sabres were pink and that alternate
> universe beam sabres were green, but knowledge I've gained shoots that
> theory to hell =)

*snip exceptions*

More fun...
The Beam Shields appear to be a variety of different colors. And while the
beam sabre included with my F-91 kit comes in a single, unpainted piece, and
the kit appears to have no pictures of the sabre, and not even a reference to
it (there may be one, but it doesn't have an associated picture, and all of the
text is in Japanese, of course), the beam shield is in a clear plastic green,
leading me to guess that the sabre is likewise colored.
My Virga-Giros has a purple beam shield, in this case undoubtedly
color-coordinated to match the rest of the unit. I don't think that one has a
beam sabre, though.

junior