Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:58:16 -0600

> > Anything from before Circa 1995.
>
>I have to disagree with you there. I think the the nine models done for
>the
>Gundam 0080 series, back in 1989/90, are a highwater mark.

Agreed. The 0080 and the CCA lines were major turning points for modeling,
mechanically speaking. Compared to earlier models, these were completely
unlike any before them. While detail was emphasized even more in 0080.

They and the 08th MS
>Team series are the only Gundam models I liked enough to buy and assemble
>--
>except for a 1:100 G Gundam that I won in an anime trivia contest, a 1:144
>Gundam that I bought at a World Science Fiction Convention in 1989 (it was
>on
>sale cheap and, at the time, Z Gundam was the best anime series I'd ever
>seen --
>in some regards, I still feel that way)

I really gotta get ahold of the fansubs. I read a none-too-flattering review
of the series a while ago which really turned me off it, but everyone here
seems to love it. I figure if anybody knows better, it's you guys.

and the Musha Nu Gundam, the only Musha
>"Real Type" I've ever found. The rest of my collection are High Complete
>Models, Mobile Suit in Pocket, Mobile Suit in Action, Micro Gundam and Soul
>of
>Chogokin pre-assembled toys and action figures.

I've been looking for those everywhere. Has there been any word on when the
Musha conversion kit for the MG RX-78 ver 1.5 is going to be released? I've
been wanting to get my hands on one of those for quite some time.

-G