-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:09:03 -0800

> Anything from before Circa 1995.

I have to disagree with you there. I think the the nine models done for the
Gundam 0080 series, back in 1989/90, are a highwater mark. They and the 08th MS
Team series are the only Gundam models I liked enough to buy and assemble --
except for a 1:100 G Gundam that I won in an anime trivia contest, a 1:144 Z
Gundam that I bought at a World Science Fiction Convention in 1989 (it was on
sale cheap and, at the time, Z Gundam was the best anime series I'd ever seen --
in some regards, I still feel that way) and the Musha Nu Gundam, the only Musha
"Real Type" I've ever found. The rest of my collection are High Complete
Models, Mobile Suit in Pocket, Mobile Suit in Action, Micro Gundam and Soul of
Chogokin pre-assembled toys and action figures.

One thing I love about the 0080 line and miss in the 08th MS Team are the clear
plastic mono-eyes and goggles. I really detest those foil sticker things.

-Z-