Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Thu, 30 Nov 00 17:54:23 -0500

>>MSM-10 Zock
>
>A kit from '81. The only other model I've seen of it was a scratch built
>Zero-Zock from the October issue of Hobby Japan. Looks really damn nice,
>I'll try scanning some pics if it, if you want.

Yes, I would love to see some pics of it.

>>MSN-01 Psycommu Zaku
>
>Ah yeah, I remember listing this one as one of the dumbest looking models,
>and with good cause. This one's from '84.

Ummm.... I like the Psycommu Zaku. Anything covered in thrusters is ok in
my book.

>>EMS-05 Agg
>
>1/144 and 1/100 kits released in '82.

I actually saw a Lego kit that was recently released that looked ALOT
like this thing. It was tread mounted and had two big drills as each
arm... coincedence? I think SO! ha ha ha!!

>>MS-13 Gasshia
>
>If this one has, it's certainly not in my ol' Gundam Bible over here. Just
>seems to jump past it...

Damn, oh well.

>>MSM-04G Juagg
>
>1/144 released in '82.

Uuuwaaa ha ha ha! I must have it!!

>>MSM-04N Agguguy
>
>1/144 and 1/100 released in '82.

1/100 Agguguy would look very cool... I love it's big ass, bug-lookin'
(mono?) eye
>>MSM-08 Zogok
>>

>1/100 released in '82.

Spiffy, any idea where I can get it? (Besides HLJ) Any idea if its arms
extend?