Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:09:24 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Loran Seakku <neogohan@nc.rr.com>
<gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] ... and the Ugly...

> Speaking of ugly MSs, have they EVER made a model of any form, resin, LG
> or whatever, of the following suits and armors?:

> MSM-08 Zogok

I still have to finish this guy. I don't even remember where I stashed him.
He's butt-ugly and pretty chunky, but once I paint him (once, of course, I
*finish* him* I think h'e'll look a bit better.

I want to round up all these roly-poly mobile suits and have a Goofy Zeon MS
Sumo Wrestling Tournament. (My money's on the Gog.)

- dom