Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Thu, 30 Nov 00 16:34:41 -0500

>I would say the kits from Gundam Sentinel line are the worst I've ever seen
>(Puke Green color!). They were made in 1987 and they aren't nearly as good
>as the kits from CCA, which were made in 1988.

I beg to differ. The Zeta Plus from the Sentinel line is Really good, and
it's strangely very out of place with the crappy quality of all the other
sentinel kits. Obviously, the Zeta Plus has no puke green, since it's
molded in ALL gray (But that's the way it's supposed to look anyway) and
it requires some gluing to make it a very sturdy model, as opposed to the
other crappy Sentinel models. I think the worst kits are the Wing and X
models, but even the X models will occasionally have a nice HG