Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:12:13 -0700

Guys (and gals),
If you're sending HTML e-mails to the GML can you please disable it? When
I'm at home I can read them just fine, but if I'm out and about I'm reading
my mail from a shell account and the extraneous HTML formatting is rather
annoying. Also, having various colors, fonts, and text modes really doesn't
add to the effect of your e-mail, and in fact, usually makes it harder to
read.
If you're not sure how and you're using Outlook Express, go to the Tools
option on the menu, then choose Options, then select the Send tab and change
Mail Sending Format to Plain Text.
It's common courtesy ... not everybody has an HTML enabled mail client, and
even those who do usually only want to read your message, and don't actually
care what it looks like.
Thanks.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler