Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 01:12:06 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 12:29 AM
Subject: [gundam] Worst models?

> I'm curious what some people think the worse Gundam models are out there.
> know the GP-02 and the Alternate Universe 1/144s(With the exception of
Turn
> A) are generally considered pretty bad. Any other thoughts?

of my collection, the worst kit is the 1/144 GP02a, in the sense that it
requires a lot of painting to even look half-decent. but the worst kit I've
actually bought? none. each kit has its own little quirks. The most
disappointing, though, is the MG Zeta, which is about as frigaile as an MG
can get.