Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:49:46 -0600

>I'm curious what some people think the worse Gundam models are out there. I
>know the GP-02 and the Alternate Universe 1/144s(With the exception of Turn
>A) are generally considered pretty bad. Any other thoughts?

I think all models have potential. I'll look at some of the very first MSG
models released. By our standards they're really bad, scale wise,
engineering wise, but look at when they were made. They show their age well,
and I can't help but love 'em.

But for others, there is no excuse.

I can say this with all certainty and confidence, because I know that I'm
right: the HG 1/144 Zeta released in '90 is the WORST model ever made, hands
down. It's flimsy, it's out of proportion. What's even worse is that some
big-wig at Bandai had to approve it! Gah!

-G