Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 02:39:05 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:17:56 -0600, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Is that the green one, looks like its armor has been shattered? I've yet
> memorize all their names.

here's the box........

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?BAN71695

> Oh man, I hate it when I get multiple projects going on at once. If I
don't
> start on a model as soon as I get it, and work on it non-stop until it's
> finished, it'll end up sitting on my desk for a good month or so until I
> feel like working on it again.

I've got kits sitting on my desk for a year now. I remember buying all
those CCA kits for Christmas last year, and it's almost Christmas again and
I haven't finished even one of them. I also have a stock of two MG kits
right now which I have no plans of building yet, I just like having them in
my hands, heheheh.