Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:20:40 +0800

>urhm...
>if you're referring to the battered shield of the even
more battered g-3 beside the standard red-white-blue
rx-78 in the two gundam pic, that was my rather
harebrained handiwork, not richie's. :P richie would
never do that (his eyes bugged out the first time he
saw it, "wot da hell?". i believe his eyes are still
bugged out)

It was actually quite good. I mean, my specialty is line tracing, but damn
if it wasn't brilliant to remove the lines and come up with the battered
shield.

>i used soldering iron for all the gouges and
bullet-holes (i forgot to trim the bullet holes
though...). i was also getting a bit addled from all
the paint fumes and sanding the superglue (i had no
putty at hand when i erased all the mould and *panel*
lines from the g-3, so superglue had to
suffice...instant ver 1.5).

:O

>actually, i had no idea richie was gonna post the pic
>of our two gundams.

*gekigan-garr flares richie with righteous zeal*

-garr

Hell, garrick, it looks good! It should be put up!