Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:58:21 -0600

>The sazabi is an exellent kit. many dislike it but i think its cause of the
>price. The kit has two main weak points (but they aren't that bad:
>
>The hands pop out when trying to put the gun in the sazabi's hand due to
>shallow wrist sockets (but if you're careful its not too bad a problem).

This seems to be a reocurring theme with almost all of my MG kits. The only
ones that don't seem to be are the Gelgoogs and the 178 Mk II's. (Geez,
you'd think Bandai could take a hint!)

Do the PG's also suffer from this problem?

the
>funnels are a pain to assemble (just to flimsy - a drop of super glue fixed
>that though!)

Did you glue them before or after painting? I'm worried that if I did that,
the fumes would adhere and ruin them.

-G