Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:17:09 -0500

Sorry, I didn't realize that until Gus pointed out to me. Well, my Canadian
friends, blame the Canadian government for charging you the high shipping
and custom! (J/K) Anyway, look at eBay for some cool deals.

>Zhao, bear in mind that they are talking about Canada... Everything cost a
>whole lot more. And if they try to mail order from US, they have to pay
>hefty shipping and custom.
>One can say the same for a lot of things in NYC. I call parking $9/ >hour
>expensive here in Boston, but I would be lucky if I find that rate >when I
>park in NY Chinatown.

I usually park my car all the way in Spring/Delancy Street and walk about 10
minutes to China Town. But then I have to risk getting a parking ticket
because I usually can't make it back on time. God I hate that!

>I feel for you, my Canadian friends... This is the one thing that is
>keeping me from moving up there. I would have to quit my Gundam hobby...
>And my wife would LOVE that :P Just kidding... She says she still loves me
>ANYWAY.

Well, I only wish my girl friend is that supportive of my hobby. Man, I just
hate those "me or your models" fights!