Vince Leon (vleon@email.arizona.edu)
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:07:54 -0700

I take the parts off the tree first then I prime the kit.

If you're looking for a brush on primer, then try Mr. Surface

Vince Leon
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Echo|Fox [SMTP:echofox@wingzero.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 12:43 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] Model priming

I've got a question that probably both those using spray on primer and
airbrushes can answer.
You take your tree of parts and you spray/airbrush the whole thing the
appropriate color, but what do you do about the areas that were scarred
around where you removed it from the tree? I'm most interested about the
primer side, since I've yet to find brush on primer that I could use to
fill in any primer that was removed.
Arigatou ;p