Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@Hatch.ca)
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:00:49 -0500

Hey Bill,

Are you coming to EDS Canada's head office on Yonge and Front? My wife also
works there.

Anyway if you are going to be in the downtown area you could also check out
Chinatown (Dundas and Spadina) In the dragon center there is a store called
KiKi Wai. Their web page is:

http://www.kikiwai.com/

A few stores down from Kikiwai is a another model shop with most if not all
of the new releases.

Also visit:

http://www.interlog.com/~riwasa/shopping/toronto.htm

for a hands on anime shopping guide in the Toronto area. The web page is
very old but most of the shops are still around.

If you can drive there is a chinese mall in the Markham area about 20min
from downtown Tononto that has 3+ shops of models imported from HK cheap,
cheap, cheap....All the MG, PG, HGUC are there.

E-mail me if you need directions.