Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:43:02 -0800

>Can anyone on the list in the US either secure a copy of each for me, or
>provide me a point of contact so I can secure them on my own?
>
>Thanks everyone,
>

>SJ

You should have saved a copy of the list of bookstores -Z- posted a
while ago...

Asahiya Bookstore of Little Tokyo, L.A.:
(213) 626-5650

They have a copy of the Earth edition in stock, you may need to special
order the Space edition that came out a while ago, which can take a few
weeks.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0