Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:32:40 -0500

I am anxiously waiting for my PG Zeta show up in my front door any day now.
But before it arrives, I have some quick question regarding this kit.

a) Can its waist twist from side to side?
b) Can I take off all the armors?
c) Does it have any hardpoints or pegs for the hyper mega launcher? I am
planning to scratch built one. It will be bout 2 feet long, so I will need
plenty of plastic...
d) Is the completed kit stable when displayed with the huges wings?
e) Do anyone know where I can buy some clear decals for this kit? (like the
AEUG and zeta gundam signs) I prefer water transfer decals over the
dry-transfer rub-on ones.

Thanks for your help in advance.