Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:40:08 -0500

This is up at www.gundam.com but since it hasn't been mentioned here, I'll
simply open a topic for it:

Nov-27-2000
Bandai Entertainment Gundam News
We would like to recap a few important annoucements from Bandai
Entertainment re-announced at the local Aka-Kon convention here in
Vancouver, BC:

Gundam 0080, Gundam 0083, and Gundam 08th MS Team are all slated for DVD
Release next year sometime.
The Original Mobile Suit Gundam (all 43 episodes) is coming to Home Video
next year. Yoshiyuki Tomino Sensei (creator of Gundam) is involved with the
dubbing & production. The episodes are all being digitally re-mastered to
make the colors brighter and add parallax/focus effects to give the show
greater 3D dimension. Bandai Ent. is also working on a TV deal for the
original series with both Cartoon Network (USA) and YTV (Canada).
Endless Waltz which aired on Nov 10,2000 on Cartoon Network was their 2nd
highest rated show EVER in the Network's history.
Bandai Entertainment is committed to releasing more of the Gundam saga, but
production on so many episodes takes time and they'll be coming out over the
next few years