Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:04:50 -0800

>I picked this up today from Kinokuniya Books for about $23. It is 161 color
>pgs and has cool pics and info on the latest kits; the PG Wing & Zeta, MG Nu
>Gundam & EZ8 & Gouf, HGUC Dom Tropen & Gelgoog Marine, SD GP04 & Zeta Set.
>Updates the Wing kit pics with the pilot figures. Pictures the obscure SD MA
>Bonus Plamos. Otherwise almost identical to Ver 2.0. I feel justified in
>purchasing it though.
>
>PS: Any idea on the next FG, if at all? I'd say a GM, since he has been
>overlooked by HGUC.

I'd have picked the GM too, since the FG's release pattern follows the
Kado Senshi chogokin toys to a T, and the GM has just been released in
that line.

>PPS: NOT pictured here but in the Gundam Age book are the Morinaga candy toy
>1/300 MSV/Z/ZZ plamos. I had some in Jr. High circa `86/7 but lost them. The
>book shows an amazing selection, i.e. the Sabrefish fighter and the Psycommu
>Zaku. Does anyone have any of those? Lucky Dogs!
>
>Peter C.

Sounds like the MS Select reissues that started coming out since last year.
The local Japanese grocers wouldn't carry any Morinaga items with toys
unless it's Pokemon, sigh...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0