Peter Carranza (uc0088sentinel@hotmail.com)
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 02:04:36 -0800

I picked this up today from Kinokuniya Books for about $23. It is 161 color
pgs and has cool pics and info on the latest kits; the PG Wing & Zeta, MG Nu
Gundam & EZ8 & Gouf, HGUC Dom Tropen & Gelgoog Marine, SD GP04 & Zeta Set.
Updates the Wing kit pics with the pilot figures. Pictures the obscure SD MA
Bonus Plamos. Otherwise almost identical to Ver 2.0. I feel justified in
purchasing it though.

PS: Any idea on the next FG, if at all? I'd say a GM, since he has been
overlooked by HGUC.

PPS: NOT pictured here but in the Gundam Age book are the Morinaga candy toy
1/300 MSV/Z/ZZ plamos. I had some in Jr. High circa `86/7 but lost them. The
book shows an amazing selection, i.e. the Sabrefish fighter and the Psycommu
Zaku. Does anyone have any of those? Lucky Dogs!

Peter C.