Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 19:03:25 -0800

Hmm, where did you get that info? LAst time I heard, For the Barrel was a
serialization someone's doing for NewType magazine - it could be in novel
or manga form, but I haven't heard any concrete plans of animating it,
other than the guy in charge of the project hoping it'd be animated someday.

Eddie