Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 16:41:32 -0500

> >The second DVD comes out in 2 days...

> It's been out.
> Actually, it is already out in some areas, as evidenced by the one I have
in my hand right now.

Color me embarassed, I was just going by the release date at DVDPlanet
where I do my pre-order stuff. Hmmm they must be estimating conservatively
but they're 30% off the cover price so I don't mind so much. Even ADV's web
site doesn't show it as being out yet... damn..

Well my pre-order ought to be shipping soon then...

Paul