-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 10:30:54 -0800

Character designs by Shigeto Koyama and mecha designs by Junji Ohkubo aside, FTB
isn't an anime, but rather a "serial novel" by Gichi Ohtsuka based on the Tomino
original Gundam novel trilogy. The first installment should appear in the
January 2001 issue, with an English version translated by John Clements and a
Korean version translated by Ake Sasaki.

The latest update was just posted on the Newtype Magazine site on 23 November:

http://www.newtype-net.com/topics/brl_Nov23.html

Previous reports on the FTB project are posted at:

http://www.newtype-net.com/brl8_1.html

http://www.newtype-net.com/topics/brl_Sep26_for11.html

http://www.newtype-net.com/topics/brl_Oct26.html

The first and third have illustrations, the second and fourth (current) are
text-only.

-Z-