Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 17:31:29 -0700

New title announcements (04:07 PM EST): Confirming information that we had
gotten earlier in the month, there's just a few new title announcements that
came out of DVD LTD, the company whose produced titles via that line and
NuTech for both Central Park Media and Right Stuf. The following is due out
on 1/9/2001 for the MSRP of 19.95 each:

Go Shogun: The Time Etranger
Hades Project: Zeorymer Vol. #1
Rhea Gall Force
Votoms Vol. #1
Votoms Vol. #2
Votoms Vol. #3
Votoms Vol. #4
Votoms Vol. #5
Votoms Vol. #6
Votoms Vol. #7
Votoms Vol. #8
Votoms Vol. #9
Votoms Vol. #10
Votoms Vol. #11
Votoms Vol. #12
Votoms Vol. #13

All are subtitled only and we're really hoping with DVD subtitles as opposed
to hard subtitles. Hopefully if Votoms goes over well, we'll see the
Patlabor OVA's and TV series come out in the same way.

-----------

Yes, it seems all of Votoms will be released on one day. $260US listprice
makes it a little expensive, depending on what they do it with ... if its
hard subtitles its questionable. Still, we can probably count on a 20-30%
discount from our favorite e-tailors so it might only be 200$ or so, and it
could be bought over a period of time.
The Patlabor OVA's and TV series have me giddy with excitement though. The
Patlabor movies just didn't do it for me ... the OVA's were definately the
best of the bunch, giving the best stories along with some disgustingly
funny episodes to boot..

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"