Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 00:28:41 -0800

>Can anybody tell me what the hell is "MS Gundam MS the 8th team - Mira-zu
>Repo-to"?

It's the "Miller's Report" movie that happens somewhere between the first
3/5 of the series and the remaining part of the series, it came out at the
same time as the Endless Waltz movie and features compiled scenes from
the first 7 or 8 episodes plus new footage. Miller refers to a Fed
investigator who was assigned to find out if Shiro was a traitor.

>I have seen the twelve episodes of the OAV series and at the end
>(but it is the japanese edition) there is an advertisement about this
>"Mira-zu Repo-to" ("repo-to" is report, but
>"mira-zu" I really don't know what to say about). Thanks for your attention.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0