Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:09:38 -0800

--

On Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:17:31 garrick lee wrote: >

>eh? watch till the end. it does take itself >seriously enough. it's just not pretentious and >uptight.

Ditto. It gets really hairy near the end. >> and Raine is certainly number 3 on the Hot Female >> Gundam character list >> (behind only Four and Ayna). > >what happened to sayla? i don't dig four.

Thanks for reminding me. So that makes Rain no. 4. Btw ever notice how Sayla looks like a Leiji Matsumoto blonde (eg Maetel or Yuki) with short hair?

Abet