Scott Alexander Frantz (hikrill@earthlink.net)
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:58:48 -0500

Why not bring the anime show that started it anime wise here in the US back.
Uchu Senkan Yamato.
Scott Alexander Frantz
hikrill@earthlink.net
"SIEG ZEON"

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On Behalf Of
Diglettdig@aol.com
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2000 3:34 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] OT Transfans

In a message dated 11/24/00 3:28:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jfbustamante@sprynet.com writes:

<< Since Ronin Warriors generally sucks, I suggest Cartoon Network's Toonami
 revives Transformers for the neglected kiddies of today! Think about it, if
 it becomes popular a new generation of kids will cry when they see Optimus
 Prime die and generate enough interest for a Tranformers Generation 3 to be
 brought to the US. I would personally welcome this nostalgic show with open
 arms.

while they're at it, it'd be nice to cut gundam wing and air macross, but
perhaps im being a bit too optimistic ^_^

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate
of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger