Diglettdig@aol.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:34:27 EST

In a message dated 11/24/00 3:28:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jfbustamante@sprynet.com writes:

<< Since Ronin Warriors generally sucks, I suggest Cartoon Network's Toonami
 revives Transformers for the neglected kiddies of today! Think about it, if
 it becomes popular a new generation of kids will cry when they see Optimus
 Prime die and generate enough interest for a Tranformers Generation 3 to be
 brought to the US. I would personally welcome this nostalgic show with open
 arms.

while they're at it, it'd be nice to cut gundam wing and air macross, but
perhaps im being a bit too optimistic ^_^

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger