Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:42:16 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Juan Alberto B. Mercado" <juanalberto.m@lycos.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: November 21, 2000 5:13:47 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] EVA Argument

--

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:42:43 Richie Ramos wrote:

>>yeah. to be honest, not many of the present day realmecha >would stand a chance >>against the superrobots, due to the ridiculous firepower. >except maybe the >>FSS mechs.

>Hmm.. I never thought of that. I wonder if Bandai can shell out >enough to get FSS into SRW... > along with KareKano. hmmm...would this be a trend in anime->style >>story-telling?

>Are you talking about "His and Her Circumstances"? I heard its >pretty good and that its from Gainax. I also heard that its a >shojo show. If so, are they into shojo now, I mean, this will >sound very presumptive, but I think Y. Sadamoto (Eva designer) >watches shojo. Case in point: If you ever saw Marmalade Boy, >you'll see where Rei Ayanami came from (IMHO)

>Abet

No kare Kano will never get into SRW because there are no mecha. Actually though, i like Kare Kano, more than EVA I think, IMHO, Anno's style is better fitted to a show like Kare Kano than to a mecha show. Besides it's funny (unlike EVA).

Youm cannot however watch the whole 26 episodes in one sitting much like EVA, this seems to ba an Anno Hideaki trait.

____________________________________________________________________________ Shop through Barnes and Nobles http://bn.bfast.com/booklink/click?sourceid=32079226&categoryid=h help me earn cash too.

______________________________________________ FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com Sign up at http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup