Miles Reid (manmiles@hotmail.com)
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:12:26 -0000

>When was Giant Robo originally released? I thought it was fairly recent,
>but
>it has that great old campy retro feel of the first and second Tetsujin 28
>series (or Gigantor/The New Adventures of... , in the US).

The Giant Robo OAV Series was released in the 90's. The Original Manga was
created by the same person who created Gigantor. The Manga was more like
Gigantor and didn't have as much angst and death as the OAV Series. Also a
lot of the Charecters came from other works of this author whose name I
can't remember.