Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 04:09:12 -0600

>Couldn't be instead be one of the 4 songs in the cd "GUNDAM - Singles
>History I" connected with Z Gundam? It would seem to me to be "Z - koku o
>koete", but if it is really a beautiful song there are more chances that it
>is "Mizu no hoshi e ai o komete". Any way, my name is Alessandro and I am
>an
>Italian Gundam Saga's fan.

Hey, welcome to the GML!

Since nobody can seem to figure out just what this song is by description
alone, I'll be setting up an X-Drive account on Saturday (for those not in
the US, about 1.5 days from now), and put it on there. Also, I know one of
you was looking for some G/V Gundam mp3's, so I'll put what I have of those
on there as well.

-G