Cantusehtm@aol.com
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:39:14 EST

In a message dated 11/23/00 4:32:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gbelmont@hotmail.com writes:

> >In a message dated 11/23/00 6:58:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> >gbelmont@hotmail.com writes:
> >
> > > Also, there's this
> > > great song from Gundam Zeta, it starts out acoustic, and accented with
> > > electric guitar/orchestra in between riffs. Anybody know the name of
> >the
> > > song, or even which song I'm talking about?
> > >

> >If the song is you're talking about doesn't have lyrics in it,it's the
> >ending
> >song from the Z-Gundam game for psx. More specificly it's the end music
> >during the credits of the Char disc.
> >

> Yeah, that's it! What's the name?? Nothing's more anoying than having an
mp3

> with no title.
>
> -G

Tell me about it. Unfortunatly,my japanese is completely horrible,so I have
no clue what the name is. If i had a video capture card from the TV,I'd glady
take a snapshot of the credits where they list the song names if you want and
send it to you. IF I had a video capture card that is,hint hint ^_^