Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 17:50:16 -0600

> Speaking of music, does anybody know a site that offers the V and G Gudam
>opening themes?
>
>Abet

http://www.animeassault.com/animegrove/Multimedia/

This site has a ton of links to all kinds of anime multimedia pages.

http://www.wsu.edu/~knudson/

This site isn't as great. Some of the links are really good, and they have a
really big section dedicated to anime opening/closing/misc themes. Their
mpeg section *would* be really nice, but all the links I've tried are
broken. I don't know if such is the case with the music section. (really no
big loss, they're all in au, wav, or mp2 format >.< )

http://azarie.tripod.com/Music.htm

The G Gundam Music Archive - Only has four songs, both the first and second
opening and closing themes.

-G