Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 06:52:26 -0600

>>I thought Resolution from Gundam X was pretty good, too. Also, there's
>>this
>>great song from Gundam Zeta, it starts out acoustic, and accented with
>>electric guitar/orchestra in between riffs. Anybody know the name of the
>>song, or even which song I'm talking about?
>>
>>-G
>
>It might be Z-Toki o Koete (Z-Beyond the times)
>
>-Rian

Lets see, were there any lyrics to that song? Wasn't it the opening theme to
either Z or ZZ Gundam? The title sounds really familiar. I forgot to mention
the one I'm thinking of is entirely instrumental. I'll look this song up,
and if this stumps any more people, I'll just upload the mp3-in-question to
an x-drive account or something, let all of you hear for yourselves.

-G