Scott Alexander Frantz (hikrill@earthlink.net)
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:48:00 -0500

Go to my page
http://members.nbci.com/hikrill/

some are full, some are not still have to upload. Gundam Symphony and 08th
team and I think Gundam singles are still up. If not let me know.
These are in .zip due to the fact that NBCI not allowing MP3 files to be
uploaded.

Scott

Scott Alexander Frantz
hikrill@earthlink.net
"SIEG ZEON"

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On Behalf Of
God of Death
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 10:34 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] MP3

>I've been looking for some original Gundam mp3s myself for a long time...
>I have no idea where to look. When I search on napster, I only get a
>bunch of crappy techno Wing mp3s...

Yeah, I've been getting the same Wing techno garbage. I downloaded the midi
of the original main theme but, it doesn't sound too good. I would rather
have the mp3. Plus, I can't get the theme music out of my head. I NEED THIS
MP3. In return I will name my first-born after anyone who sends me a link.
(Not a guarantee :P)