God of Death (deathscythe26@hotmail.com)
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 03:34:04 -0000

>I've been looking for some original Gundam mp3s myself for a long time...
>I have no idea where to look. When I search on napster, I only get a
>bunch of crappy techno Wing mp3s...

Yeah, I've been getting the same Wing techno garbage. I downloaded the midi
of the original main theme but, it doesn't sound too good. I would rather
have the mp3. Plus, I can't get the theme music out of my head. I NEED THIS
MP3. In return I will name my first-born after anyone who sends me a link.
(Not a guarantee :P)