garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:46:16 -0800 (PST)

er...actually, i've never thought of feddies as good
guys (and how anyone could see feddies as good guys is
beyond me, seeing just how they function in 0079 and
snippets of zeta gundam (titans)...)

and correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the false
goodness of the federation one of the main thrusts of
gundam?

i think you're missing on a great oav just because you
refuse to accept feddies as baddies. fyi, the zeon
weren't the bad guys either. :P

-garr