MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:26:43 EST

In a message dated Tue, 21 Nov 2000 2:20:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, Zhou
Tai An <kain@pacific.net.sg> writes:

<<
>I agree. It seems lately that the GML has teetered between interesting
>topics, and inane bull$hit. The maturity level has plummeted to an all time
>low. Why are people broadcasting so much useless chatter? If somebody
wants
>to start a topic and say that it will be taken off-list, why do they keep it
>going on the list? I have nothing against newbies or wingnuts, etc. and I
am

I'm afraid I am partially guilty of that...I only continued the topic
because people didn't seem to mind and one person said he would be more
interested in talking on the ML. But I realize in retrospect I should just
have taken it off anyway. Sorry.

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)

I am not mad at you or anybody else. I am sorry if it came across that way.
I don't mind actual discussions, I am just sick of the "me too" mails.

Jason