MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:07:21 EST

>>Although normally I wouldn't get involved this crap, but since you posted
this to the GML in stead of
to Zhou Tai An personally, I'll put my two cents in.....
Seems to me like you're here just to start some kind of flame war against an
individual. Don't get
me wrong, I'm not writing in his defense. But you shouldn't come around here
or anywhere else
bashing someone with a No User Identity. What's with this cowardly act?, you
got something to hide?
People are here for discussions/information/debates, sometimes they get
heated, so what. It's
nothing get all bent out shape about, get over it. Life still goes on
regardless of what he or
anyone else says. Given time, people will learn how to post/debate a certain
way to the GML, so just
let it go.
If you don't like what he writes, don't read it. If you don't like what he
says, don't read it.

--
Thomas Yung
msgundam@mediaone.net

I agree. It seems lately that the GML has teetered between interesting topics, and inane bull$hit. The maturity level has plummeted to an all time low. Why are people broadcasting so much useless chatter? If somebody wants to start a topic and say that it will be taken off-list, why do they keep it going on the list? I have nothing against newbies or wingnuts, etc. and I am usually extremely tolerant, but I am starting to realize that I need to get a bozo filter like Z has. If people want to discuss a Gundam topic great, but quit it with the ridiculous arguing, and mindless chatter.

Jason